Tuesday 26 March 2013

iNViSiBLE GiRL..!! Chapter-4


After she was done with dinner (though reluctantly), she got up and went straight to her room. She sat on the bed and again clutched her diary tight. She locked the door and started crying badly. All those bad parts, all those bad memories, bitter moments, the night replayed itself infront of her eyes and she again went through that pain, that anger pent up inside of her. She hit her fist on the table hard, again and again and AGAIN..!!! She just could'nt take it. She had to HAD TO share it with someone. Since 3 long years, it was with her, the night. She had no best friend, no one to share it with. So, she decided to do the usual, TELL THE TALE TO HER DIARY.!



Dear Diary,
Today, I want to tell you the secret behind my sadness, Behind my tears, Behind my pain.
15th February 2010, MONDAY...
AGASTYA.. The soulmate every girl would die for. But, he was mine, MINE..!!! First day of our togetherness. 14th February, he proposed me at 12 in the night. I can never forget those words.
"Here I Wish You A Be Lated Valentine's Day..
Here I Wish To Be The First One To Wish You A Very Happy Birthday..!!
Here I Am, Wishing You Could Be Mine..
Girl, You're So Beautiful. So Divine..!!
I Just Have One Question To Ask, A Single Line To Say..
Please Be My Girl Forever, Let's Show Life, WE DO IT OUR WAY..!!!"

And there i was filled with tears of joy and went on saying yes. First Boy i was about to date, seemed exciting. I said yes and there we were together FOREVER.
Next day, a date was planned and it was my birthday therefore no one could refuse my wish to go out with "FRIENDS".
We went near a lake, The most beautiful evening of my existence. Remember? I wrote ESCAPISM that day...??

ESCAPISM

So hypnotic that night was,
When sleep overcame me.
Even in open eyes, DREAMS were not at loss,
Even in dreams, I was dreamy..!

I dreamt about a beautiful land.
Far apart from me, there you stand.
With a mischievous grin,
And you looked at me with those eyes,
Like I was the most beautiful.. The most prim.

It was a magical night.
With stars twinkling and the moon shining bright.
You came towards me, the way I envisaged..!
With every step of yours, my heart beat raised.

We walked together,
To sit besides the lake.
I felt we were meant to be together,
Just for heaven’s sake..!!

We sat with our feet half drowned,
In the cold water and the nostalgia that crowned.
Sitting there with hands intertwined.
In the lake’s reflection, with the shining moon..
Our love too.. did shine.

My head rested on your shoulder,
We closed our eyes and you caressed my hair.
I grew more comfortable and bolder,
everything seemed beautiful and fair…

Suddenly, I opened my eyes..
Out of that island I was, I realised..!!
It was just a dream which ended,
The only thing I dreaded….

But, at least, for sometime I was with you…
May be it was a dream, someday, likely to be true..!!
....................

The dream came true but to shatter. While we were returning, he parked his bike near the road. He said he wanted to buy me a gift. He told me to stand near the bike. I stood there and waited. I was sooo excited. He was returning from the shop but then he saw an old lady crossing the road. He went ahead to help her but then....
That sight is something i will never forget. I saw a truck hit him. He pushed the old lady aside and got hit by it himself. God WHY..???!!!!!! Why it had to be him.?? Why HIM..??!!!!!!

Tears kept trickling down her face. She fainted.


4 comments:

  1. Really you have done a very good work...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You possess that ability through which you grip the readers in your compositions deeply, that is great . The post is painful but I like the poem very much. Good Work :-)

    ReplyDelete