Tuesday 2 April 2013

iNViSiBLE GiRL..!! Chapter-5


"Don't eat food, eat junk food, eat rubbish, eat whatever you want to. What else is going to happen..??" Mihika's mum said angrily.
"Sorry.." was all she could say.
"What sorry..?? Today you fainted again. The doctor said you need nutrition. You need to eat or you will fall sick" She was all the more furious now.
"Ok fine. I will eat.." She said and hugged her mother. She melted and hugged her tighter.
"You need to take care beta.. please" Her mother said.
"I will.." Mihika said and smiled.
"I am going to make food for you, just rest till then." Her mother smiled back at her and went to the kitchen to get her princess some nutrients and she closed the door behind her lightly.
As soon as she went out of the room, Mihika took her diary and started scribbling. She was in pain, in sheer pain. She did'nt want her mother to see it. So, she decided to tell her to the diary instead.



Two Years..!!! I waited for you for two years Agastya... I waited for you to say  I LOVE YOU MIHIKA... and when that day came, It took you away from me..!!!

DRINK YOUR TEARS...

I am under my blanket,
Feeling the warmness,
And through my eyes flows a cascade,
And takes me to the dark deepness..!!

Your thoughts are invading my soul,
As i remember your ultimate goal.
Of never letting me cry..
And since then these eyes have not been dry.!!

Tears flow without a halt,
And i can taste the bitter salt,
Of pain, of anguish..!!!
I am trying and trying and trying..
But this pain just would'nt vanish..!!

I am curling in pain,
Under this cosy disguise.
That importance you gave me turned to disdain..!!
And i feel that i am falling from a high rise..

I remember when i used to cry,
You came near.
You said, "Baby, stop them, TRY..!!
Or i will drink your tears..!!"

I used to stop..
I used to smile.
Not even a single tear would drop.
After that sweet sentence, that caring line..!!

Once, i remember..
I lost something dear..
And i came under the influence of a fear.
You came near,
And you drank all my tears.!!

That soft touch, That care you showed..
I swore i'll never cry.
You made me vow so..!

But now that you are not with me.
It's killing me, this dependency..!!!
And the salty pain is flowing again,
With each drop falling.. I CAN FEEL THE PAIN..!!!

I am hurt, i want to die..!
I want to stop, i don't want to cry....
Amidst this pain, my heart deeply wishes that you were here..
To magically vanish this pain and TO DRINK ALL MY TEARS...!! ='(


Where are you Agastya..???!! I need you... Come back to me.. Please... I NEED YOU..!!!! ='(

2 comments:

  1. You are getting better post by post , every statement is full of emotions and thumbs up for the poem once again :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so very much..
    there's always room for improvement..!!!
    i am glad you liked it.. =)

    ReplyDelete