Thursday 13 December 2012

N HeRe I Go..!!!

First and foremost... a warm HELLOOOO to everyone of you =)
I will be posting Short Stories and Poems which i think people can relate to ^_*
NEXT..,,, i would like you guys to acknowledge a fact.

"ALL THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS BLOG ARE ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY PERSON, LIVING OR DEAD, IS PURELY CO-INCIDENTAL..!!"
=D =D

I wrote this line because of a genuine reason. Though i introduced myself too well in the intro ( i kno =P ), i am totally into fiction. I like writing about scenarios i have not been through. And this too because of a simple reason. Writing takes me to a world where i have'nt been. It takes me to my world of imagination, TO MY WORLD OF DREAMS..!!! A world where "DREAMS COME TRUE"   ^_*
And thus........
With My Baby Steps

I hereby Present MY FIRST CREATION FOR MY VERY OWN BLOG...!!!

                                                                    iNViSiBLE GiRL




Smart and Pretty, A Girl with wits..
Elegant and Kind, But she could scare you to bits..!!

Sweet, Cute, Honest, Daring......
Inspite of this, She had a secret CRAVING,,..

To be noticed, To get a name.
And to be reknowned for the same.
Dreams would follow in open eyes..
Every morning she would SHINE and RISE.
She would laugh out loud and twirl.
iNViSiBLE GiRL,,,,
iNViSiBLE GiRL..!!!! =) =) =) =)


Keep following guys..!!! =)
Take care and ALL THE BEST ^_*

2 comments: